Recipe Type: Main
- 150 g zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 550 g chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 sachet KNORR base for goulash
- The preparation is quick changing. The zucchini, cut the two peppers and the chicken breast into cubes and season with salt.
- Then the chicken cubes in oil completely remove fry briefly, and set aside.
- In Bratrückstand sauté the vegetables and pour ¾ l water.
- Now comes the KNORR base for goulash used. Just neat stir and let boil.
- Now we will enter the chicken and let it all boil while stirring, then simmer over low heat about 25 minutes.
In soup plate, served with us a decent Tyrolean bread gibts so. Meal!